1. How many holiday apartments does “moba travel” offer?
We offer 11 apartments (sleeping 2-10 people) and 2 (single/double) rooms.
2. How do I book an apartment/room?
Select your desired location – Travemünde or Priwall and then select your preferred apartment. You can book the selected apartment directly below.
3. How does the payment process work?
You have the option of transferring the booking amount within 14 days of booking or paying in cash on site.
4. What are the different payment methods?
We currently offer bank transfer or cash payment on site.
5. When does the deposit have to be paid?
The trip must be paid in full within 14 days so that we can guarantee your trip.
6. When is my booking confirmed by “moba travel”?
You will receive a booking confirmation from us immediately after you book, including the total invoice amount.
7. When will I receive exact address information?
You will find the address of the booked apartment on our homepage. You can also find us via Google Maps.
8. When can I check-in?
You can check in any time after 3 pm. Check-in requests after 7 pm cannot always be accommodated.
9. Can I leave a review?
We welcome your feedback. Rate us on google (hyperlink), via our guest portfolio (hyperlink) or the booked portal.
10. How can I contact “moba travel”?
We can be reached at email@example.com or in urgent cases on +49 (0) 172/9908006.
11. Is my data safe and secure?
Your data is protected in accordance with data protection laws.
12. Are there differences in price depending on the seasons?
Our prices start in winter from 29.90€ and in summer from 69.90€ per night for 2 people.
13. What is the procedure for handing over the keys?
3 days before arrival you will receive an e-mail or a message from us via the booking portal, including instructions on how to collect and store the keys using a coded key box.
14. How many people can be accommodated in an apartment?
All apartments offer a bed and sofa bed to sleep a maximum of 4 people. Our flats at Wiekstraße 12 A, Kurgartenstraße 24 (near the harbour) and (Fährblick) are equipped with an additional sofa bed for a 5th person.
15. Do I have to pay a surcharge for babies and toddlers?
Babies and toddlers can stay with us free of charge up to the age of 5. A baby cot or additional bed linen can be provided at an additional cost.
16. Do I have to bring my own bed linen and towels?
You can bring your own duvets and towels or book them with us for a fee of 10€ per person.
17. Do I have a contact person on site?
Moba Team: 0049309203854289 (8-18 Uhr)
Anna Rieger is available by phone in urgend cases on 00491729908006
18. Who is liable for damage to the holiday home?
The tenant must pay for any damage incurred during the rented period.
19. How can I cancel my booking?
Bookings made directly with us can be cancelled by e-mail. Bookings made via a portal must also be cancelled via the respective portal.
20. What are the cancellation fees?
You can cancel at any time, however, you will not be refunded if you cancel within 8-weeks of your stay. You will be refunded if the apartment is re-rented.